When given the opportunity to create something with
Xyron double-sided tapes and dots,
here's what I came up with:
- On a sheet of cold-press watercolor paper, I drew a simple skyline with a water soluble pencil.
- I loosely added washes of watercolor below this line and let it dry.
- I then brushed over with matte medium to seal it.
- I used the Xyron tape and dots to transfer text from an old book.
- I simply pressed the tape onto the text, cut it out to the desired size and shape, and placed it on my work.
- I then removed the tape backing, and with a wet finger, rubbed the paper away leaving only the text on a transparent strip or dot.
- Let dry completely and seal again with matte medium.